Re: [XSL-FO] Re: How to change the page from portrait to landscape when encountering table?

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 11, 2004
      (sorry for the bandwidth usage, folks, but this isn't working off-list)

      Jacky, I've responded to your off-list follow-up to this post, but my mail
      to you was rejected by your mailbox ... could you please contact me again
      off-list with a different email address?

      BTW, PSMI is a free download off our web site in the "Free resources"
      section linked from the marginalia at the right side of our home page.

      Thanks!

      --
      US XSL training: Washington,DC March 15; San Francisco,CA March 22
      World-wide on-site corporate, government & user group XML training