Re: [XSL-FO] Digest Number 113

  • f d
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2001
      What is cocoon ?
      Cocoon is a java Servlet. It's also called a web
      publishing framework.

      and where do we use it in our application?
      You use it with tomcat or some other servlet engine to
      facilate the transformation of xml files, (into html,
      pdf, wml etc), using stylesheet files.

      You should check out this link to get a fuller
      understanding.
      http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javaxml/chapter/ch09.html

      FOP is something entirely different! and is mainly
      concerned with the generation of pdf files.

      frank