RE: [XSL-FO] Re: Image cut-off problem

  • Victor Vishnyakov
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9 8:47 AM
      > Two things can solve this problem.If the second one gets pushed down
      > in next page or its fit to scale(its not implemented in FOP)

      Yo have answered yourself.
      As far as FOP is incomplete for your stylesheets you have to take a look
      at commercial formatter. The free cheese is only in the mouse-trap ...
      for the second mouse only.

      You can use 7.20.2 "overflow" attribute with "scroll" value. But it is
      not OK for print-oriented PDFs and I'm not sure that formatters
      implement it.

      Regards,
      Victor Vishnyakov