Re: Image cut-off problem

  • rohit ranjan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9 8:23 AM
      Sorry for not making it clear.

      I will give it another try.Lets say , I have two inline images and
      they can't fit in single page and there is no text between the
      image ,just two image.First one displays fine but second one gets
      cutt-off due to lack of space.

      I tried width=100% , but output is still same.

      Two things can solve this problem.If the second one gets pushed down
      in next page or its fit to scale(its not implemented in FOP)

      Thanks,

      Rohit

    • Victor Vishnyakov
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9 8:47 AM
        > Two things can solve this problem.If the second one gets pushed down
        > in next page or its fit to scale(its not implemented in FOP)

        Yo have answered yourself.
        As far as FOP is incomplete for your stylesheets you have to take a look
        at commercial formatter. The free cheese is only in the mouse-trap ...
        for the second mouse only.

        You can use 7.20.2 "overflow" attribute with "scroll" value. But it is
        not OK for print-oriented PDFs and I'm not sure that formatters
        implement it.

        Regards,
        Victor Vishnyakov