fo classes

  • Chris Nichols
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2001

      I've got a fo with several tables in it. Many of the cells have bold text in
      them. Right now I'm using
      <fo:block font-weight="bold"> in all the appropriate places. It's pretty
      cumbersome.

      Is it possible to use something like a class attribute similar to html
      external style sheet (<td class="bold">)?

      Sorry if this seems like a dumb question. I'm new to all this.

      ps. Thanks Kevin for your help with the page breaks.