Re: [XSL-FO] chapter-title??

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
      mustapha maalej wrote:

      > hi
      >
      > can be fop recognized some chapter title,
      > automatically in a side not down written is, but the
      > chapter title written at the beginning of the next
      > side .
      > that is in pdf does not professionel if, a title down
      > in a side is. and its text in the next side.

      I'm sorry but I dont understand what you are trying to say.

      Chris
    • Victor Vishnyakov
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
        As far as I understand, you want to keep chapter title and the first
        paragraph of the chapter on the same page.

        Read spec's "7.19 Keeps and Breaks Properties" and "4.8 Keeps and
        Breaks".
        You should use "7.19.4 "keep-with-next"" property for the chapter title
        block.

        Spec might be found here: http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/

        Regards,
        Victor Vishnyakov