Page overflow capture

  • niranj_m
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
      Hello Sir/Madam !

      I have a problem in XSL. Whenever there is a Page overflow, only
      contents for the page 1 is displayed and the other contents are
      ignored.Please do suggest me how can the page overflow from page 1
      can be captured on page 2 and subsequent pages.

      Please kindly write to me as soon as possible as this is very urgent.

      Thank's a lot

      regards
      Niranjan
    • christian brugeron
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
        I think that you are using block-container instead of blocks.

        usual behaviour

        cb

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
          niranj_m wrote:

          > Hello Sir/Madam !
          >
          > I have a problem in XSL. Whenever there is a Page overflow, only
          > contents for the page 1 is displayed and the other contents are
          > ignored.Please do suggest me how can the page overflow from page 1
          > can be captured on page 2 and subsequent pages.

          Content should flow across pages by default. There are some cases where
          it wont, for example you have placed your content inside a
          block-container. Post a small snippet of your XSL-FO and we will try to
          advise you.