chapter-title??

  • mustapha maalej
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
      hi

      can be fop recognized some chapter title,
      automatically in a side not down written is, but the
      chapter title written at the beginning of the next
      side .
      that is in pdf does not professionel if, a title down
      in a side is. and its text in the next side.

      someone can help me ???
      thanks

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
        mustapha maalej wrote:

        > hi
        >
        > can be fop recognized some chapter title,
        > automatically in a side not down written is, but the
        > chapter title written at the beginning of the next
        > side .
        > that is in pdf does not professionel if, a title down
        > in a side is. and its text in the next side.

        I'm sorry but I dont understand what you are trying to say.

        Chris
      • Victor Vishnyakov
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
          As far as I understand, you want to keep chapter title and the first
          paragraph of the chapter on the same page.

          Read spec's "7.19 Keeps and Breaks Properties" and "4.8 Keeps and
          Breaks".
          You should use "7.19.4 "keep-with-next"" property for the chapter title
          block.

          Spec might be found here: http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/

          Regards,
          Victor Vishnyakov