Re: [XSL-FO] FOP font embed, configuration question

  • Mark Ivs
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2004
      I was not fully correct earlier.
      I do need Configuration.put for fontBaseDir.

      So basically what I have right now in the code is...
      userConfigFile = new
      File("c:\home\foptest\userconfig.xml");
      options = new Options(userConfigFile);

      Configuration.put("fontBaseDir","c:\home\foptest");

      And my userconfig.xml....
      embed-file="arialuni.ttf" kerning="yes">
      weight="normal"/>

      I have arialuni.xml, arialuni.ttf and
      userconfig.xml in the foptest directory.

      Things work fine. Thanks !! Hope this helps for
      someone else who might experience similar problems.

      -M

      http://search.yahoo.com