Re: [XSL-FO] table of contents in pdf

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2004
      At 2004-02-27 15:43 +0000, ramamuralidhar wrote:
      >I am using FOP to convert xsl-fo to pdf. In the application I am
      >developing, I need to print an order form with the table of contents
      >as the first page.

      A common requirement satisfied by ...

      >How do I give links

      <fo:basic-link>

      >/page numbers

      <fo:page-number-citation>

      >in this table

      using XSLT to read your assembled XML and transformed into XSL-FO ...

      >which references to the actual page

      resolved by the XSL-FO processor when the pages are formatted ...

      >-- since the pdf generation is dynamic and is dependent on the customer order.

      to give a resulting customized paginated hyperlinked document.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      US XSL training: Washington,DC March 15; San Francisco,CA March 22
      World-wide on-site corporate, government & user group XML training