Re: [XSL-FO] Suppressing headers and footers on empty pages...

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26 8:06 AM
      At 2004-02-26 16:01 +0000, brooz2001 wrote:
      >I am generating a bunch of pages. The fo:page-sequence has a force-
      >page-count=even. The page-masters have headers and footers defined.
      >
      >How can I suppress the headres/footers when a page is generated due
      >to the force-page-count setting?

      By using a page sequence of conditional page master references where the
      first test of the alternatives is for a blank page. Have that test point
      to a page master with header and footer region names different than the
      header and footer region names for your static content.

      Then when the processor finds the need to create the forced blank page, the
      test for the blank page will succeed before the "catch-all" for other
      pages, and you will get no headers or footers.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      US XSL training: Washington,DC March 15; San Francisco,CA March 22
      World-wide on-site corporate, government & user group XML training