Re: [XSL-FO] How to specify the table properties like in the attached file

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      Dao Xuan Nam wrote:

      > Hi Folks,
      >
      > I am using FOP to transform XML to a document in format of RTF. Now, I
      > want you let me know how to specify the table properties like
      > row-height, row height is "Exactly", ..

      Which version of FOP are you using? The distributed version 0.20.5 is
      not integrated with a RTF renderer, see:

      http://xml.apache.org/fop/output.html#rtf

      If you want to generate RTF from XSL-FO then you need to use JFOR.

      > I have used some stlyesheet tags like row-height, cell-height,..., but I
      > have no good result and I am not sure that is true.

      However, the development (CVS Head) of FOP has been integrated with
      JFOR, but is not ready to produce good quality documents. If you are
      using the development version of FOP then you must expect strange results.