Beta tester invited for XSL Formatter V3.1

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2004
      Antenna House has finished the implementation of XSL
      Formatter V3.1 and invites beta testers for the new release.

      V3.1 implements all FOs and properties those are supported by V2.5,
      and many addtional functions such as enhanced native SVG reader,
      native EMF/WMF readers, CMYK support, transparent color support
      with PDF, etc.

      Additional interfaces include a new GUI for Windows and
      an enhanced .NET interface.

      Hebrew, Arabic, Thai languages may be formatted not only
      on Windows but also UNIX and Linux.

      Please refer to more details at the following address:

      http://www.antennahouse.com/XSL30/V31newfeatureEN.htm

      Our goal is to develop the best XSL FO processor and to satisfy
      our customers with the product. I am sure V3.1 will be a big
      step for the goal.

      For the people who are interested in the new version, please
      send e-mails to support@....

      Every person will be welcomed. Thank you in advance for your
      cooperation.

      Best regards,

      Tokushige Kobayashi
      Antenna House, Inc.