Re: [XSL-FO] Re: how to transform my width in cm. to pdf?

  • Raúl Herranz Serrano
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2004
      I'm thinking about your problem and with the questions that Chris made to you I have think one more possible reason: if your measurements are made after printing it is possible that the problem is that you have selected 'fix to sheet width' in your printer driver or in the acrobat reader options...

      Good luck!

      Raul (Spain)
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2004
        Suds wrote:

        > well, I can use cms in my xsl and it gets transformed as well.
        > but see, I have an input document where I got a standard table layout
        > with standard measurements. my generated pdfs (after printing out
        > this file) is not matching with the given layout. I measured the
        > given layout in cm and given the same measurements in my input html
        > file for transforming to pdf. But the pdf takes somehow different
        > measurements.

        Check whether your page measurements in the page master
        are correct, and whether 'fit to page' or something similar
        is activated in Acrobat reader otr the printer driver. Try
        another printer as well.

        J.Pietschmann