Re: How to change the vertical align of a page ?

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2004
      Hello!

      You may also try commercial softwares.

      XSL Formatter implements display align property correctly.
      The property should be effective with fo:region-X,
      fo:block-container, fo:table-cell, etc.

      I made a sample file here:

      http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/fo/sample-display-align1-en.fo

      http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/pdf/sample-display-align1-en-
      v25.pdf

      Best regards,

      Tokushige Kobayashi
      Antenna House, Inc.
      E-mail koba@...
      WWW http://www.antenna.co.jp/
      WWW http://www.antennahouse.com/

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "lmayaud" <lionel@a...> wrote:
      > Hi !
      >
      > I'm new to XSL-FO, and I would like to center the whole content of
      my
      > page,
      > and can't find weather it is possible or not with FOP.
      >
      > Here is the beginning of my xsl file:
      >
      > <fo:page-sequence master-reference="simpleA4">
      > <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
      > <fo:table border-before-width="thin" border-after-width="thin"
      > border-start-width="thin" border-end-width="thin"
      > border-before-style="solid" border-after-style="solid"
      > border-start-style="solid" border-end-style="solid" table-
      > layout="fixed"
      > width="100%" background-image="images/logo/logoBackground.gif"
      > background-repeat="no-repeat" background-position-
      horizontal="center"