Re: [XSL-FO] Re: FO - PDF conversion - No of lines per page

  • Kevin Lindsey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2001
      Ansih,

      >is there any thing that restricts the no of tables that can appear in
      >a particular pdf page or block ???

      I'm still learning about this stuff too, so I have no direct experience with
      this situation. The only limitations that should exist are:

      1) Memory needed to store the tables during the creation of the FO document
      and during the conversion to PDF
      2) The physical size of the page you are rendering too.

      Otherwise, there are no limitations that I can think of.

      Kevin