Re: [XSL-FO] XML to XML Transform.

  • Mike Ferrando
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2004
      Pravin B.,
      I think I saw something like this done with CDATA and ENT files
      '%link;'. The result was to bring the file into the XML and then
      output it. You might need to use the SAXON extensions to do it.

      My brief concept would be to bring in the DTD as CDATA, then output
      it with the XML file as a separate file ('*.dtd'). You might have to
      put the DTD file name into the command line as a replace variable
      when you run SAXON. I am not sure how you can get to the file name in
      the DOCTYPE statement.

      Mike Ferrando
      Washington, DC

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/