fo:table and page breaks

  • Chris Nichols
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2001

      I've got a <xsl:for-each> around a <fo:table> with many instances of the
      table being generated. The table consists of several rows. When I turn the
      fo into a pdf, which is several pages long, it cuts my table at the page
      breaks. The beginning of a table ends up at the bottom of a page and the end
      of the table winds up at the top of the next page. Does anyone know a way to
      make the tables stay together and just start on the following page?

    • Kevin Lindsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2001
        Chris,
        Does anyone know a way to
        make the tables stay together and just start on the following page?
        You might have a look at the keep-together and keep-with-next attributes.  If your table fits within a single page, this should cause it to advance to the next page.

        Kevin

        P.S. I've found the following site to be a very helpful reference for XSL-FO and much more: