TR : XSL-FO and Fieldset tag

  • pierrot.levesque@cgi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004

      I actually use XSL-FO to generate some reports in PDF format. In that way
      I’d like to do something like this:

      I want to put a legend on my fieldset border. I know I can do that in HTML
      with the “fieldset tag” and the “legend tag” but is it possible in XSL-FO
      (is there any XSL-FO tag to do this?).

      Thanks

      Pierrôt Lévesque

      Conseiller, Groupe CGI – Affaires électroniques

      pierrot.levesque@...