Re: [XSL-FO] Differences in FO processors

  • Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
      Gina Cicotello wrote:

      > Is there anyplace with documentation on which FO's are/are not supported by
      > each of these processors?

      From the Epic 4.3.1 release notes:

      For detailed information on XSL-FO support in Epic Editor, refer to
      Arbortext's annotation of the W3C XSL specification, located at
      Epic-path/docs/ati_xsl.pdf and
      Epic-path/docs/ati_xsl_support/ati_xsl.htm. This annotation details
      Arbortext's support for specific formatting objects and properties.
      (This documentation is also available on the distribution CD at
      /docs/ati.xsl.pdf and /docs/ati_xsl_support.zip.)

      Probably in the same place for Epic 4.4.

      Cheers,

      Eliot
      --
      W. Eliot Kimber
      Professional Services

      eliot@...
      www.innodata-isogen.com
    • tokukobayashi2002
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
        Hi!

        I have compiled the comparison of XSL-FO Processors here:

        Comarison: implemention level of major XSL-FO processors
        http://www.antennahouse.com/xslfo/impl-comparison-fo.htm

        Sorry that Epic is not included in them as yet.

        Best regards,

        Tokushige Kobayashi
        Antenna House, Inc.
        E-mail koba@...