RE : [XSL-FO] Tables in ASCII text

  • christian brugeron
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2004
      I use XSL Formatter for PDF output.
      I use msxml as processor for html output.

      XSL Formatter cannot output text, I did not know that FOP can do it,
      thanks.

      So it simulates the tables with | an -, it is exactly what I want.

      In fact I was looking for some XSL examples, but if I can use my XSL for
      text output instead of FO, it’s good.

      How do I that?

      CB