Re: Simpler Question about Page citations n java out of memory

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2004
      Please try XSL Formatter V3.0.
      1,800 page of document will be no problem for it.

      http://www.antennahouse.com/product/axfo30/axfo30top.htm

      Evaluation version is available from here:
      http://www.antennahouse.com/product/axfo30/download.htm

      I hope it helps.

      Best regards,

      Tokushige Kobayashi
      Antenna House, Inc.
      E-mail koba@...
      WWW http://www.antenna.co.jp/
      WWW http://www.antennahouse.com/ (English)
      TEL +81-3-3234-1361(direct call)
      FAX +81-3-3221-9975

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "arianhojat2000" <arianhojat2000@y...>
      wrote:
      > I had a longggggg document i was testing and its 1800 pages with an
      > id on each 20 pages or so. and a table of contents in beginning
      with
      > the page number of the id and a link to it... if i use Saxon to
      make
      > my fo file it makes it fine but resolving each of these links with
      > ids seems to be too grueling for a formatter(fop 20.5) crashes
      after
      > 3 sequences... can i give someone my xsl and xml file to test with
      > XEP or another commercial software u have... i just want to know if
      > it works and which software could actually 'compile' my .fo. or if
      no
      > formatter can do huge documents with references yet? thanx!
    • inderbir_ruby
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
        U can try to increase the heapsize by passing a flag -Xmx while
        running the Java Program.

        Please note the heapsize setting varies from one system to another
        depending upon physical memory available.

        Hope it helps.It worked in my case.

        Inderbir.