again Page-Citation in table of contents problem

  • arianhojat2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      Could anyone find out y my links work to id's but page-citations do
      not work to those id's. i made my code shorter so only in the table
      of contents page master, if the chapter=1, then output a page number,
      but i still get errors in fop at about the 3rd rendering of page
      sequences. if u leave out the page citation in the table of contents
      xsl template, it works; but it would be nice to know y its not
      working hehe....

      check out the xsl file first, as this XML/FO file IS the king james
      bible. Pretty cool for hardcore testing... I can get simple examples
      of page-citation to work but this does not and was wondering y! it
      stumps me.

      http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~ah49/xmltestfiles/b.xml
      http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~ah49/xmltestfiles/btoc.xsl
      i cannot make a pdf with these 2 files but i can make a fo file with
      Saxon...
      this is the fo file that Saxon creates...
      http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~ah49/xmltestfiles/bfo.xml

      Anyone got ideas...?