Re: [XSL-FO] dynamic header content

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2001
      In a message dated 10/07/01 11:12:07 GMT Daylight Time, dalyfg@...
      writes:

      I want to put the value of an xml element in an xml
      file into the header.

      I have seen most examples which include a header
      include the header within a static content tag which
      obviously doesn't let you use values of elements from
      an xml file.

      frank

      Frank,

      The XSLT <xsl:value-of> element will let you do what you want to do.

      Just insert the <xsl:value-of> element with a select attribute containing an
      appropriate XPath location path and it should all work.

      Nest it within an <fo:block> which is itself nested within an <
      fo:static-content> element and you should be ok.

      Andrew Watt