how to keep table-footer with the last row on same page?

  • eohannes@wilshire.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2001
      Hi, I am new to XSL-FO.. I am trying to use a table with a footer
      where the footer and the last row on the table should always be
      printed together. I tryed keep-with-previous=always on table-footer,
      table-row, table-cell, but when transforming to pdf, I keep getting

      " [3WARNING: footer could not fit on page, moving last body row to
      ] [4"

      and the footer is printed by itself on a new page...

      I am using the latest releas of xml-fop...

      Thank you,
      Manny