Re: [XSL-FO] Table breaks between pages omit text

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2003
      GOPALAN RAM wrote:

      > 1 (Yes), 2 (No), 3 (Unknown)
      >
      > when it is broken across pages appears as:
      >
      > 1 (Yes), 2 (No)
      > -------
      > nknown

      You didnt say what Formatter you are using? I know from experience that
      this type of thing can happen in FOP. But why would you want to break a
      page halfway through a table row? That doesnt make any sense to me.

      I'm sure the undesired effect you have observed is the result of FOP not
      expecting people to put a page break halfway through a row. This
      probably wont happen if you just put the page break after the row is
      completed, e.g.

      <fo:table-row break-after="page">
      <fo:table-cell>
      <fo:block>1</fo:block>