Re: [XSL-FO] borders and center

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
      ivan.siviero@... wrote:

      > How can i obtain something similar to:

      > with fop ?

      fo:inline is similar to the HTML span tag. However, it isnt fully
      implemented in FOP at the moment.

      > Another question is:
      >
      > How can i center a <fo:table>
      >
      > I have tried <fo:table text-align="center">
      > and
      > <fo:block text-align="center"><fo-table>....</fotable></fo:block>

      This is a FAQ. See

      http://xml.apache.org/fop/fo.html#fo-center-table-horizon

      Chris
    • Ivan
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
        Hi Chris.
        Thanks for your answer.

        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@h...>
        wrote:
        > ivan.siviero@l... wrote:
        >
        > > How can i obtain something similar to:

        > > with fop ?
        > >

        > fo:inline is similar to the HTML span tag. However, it isnt fully
        > implemented in FOP at the moment.
        >

        > > Another question is:
        > >
        > > How can i center a <fo:table>
        > >
        > > I have tried <fo:table text-align="center">
        > > and
        > > <fo:block text-align="center"><fo-table>....</fotable></fo:block>
        > >

        > This is a FAQ. See
        >
        > http://xml.apache.org/fop/fo.html#fo-center-table-horizon
        >
        > Chris
      • J.Pietschmann
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
          ivan.siviero@... wrote:

          > How can i obtain something similar to:
          > with fop ?

          Use a SVG graphic.

          > <fo:inline border="rgb(0,0,0) solid 2px">Hello</fo:inline>

          The implementation of fo:inline is incomplete. It doesn't generate
          an area, therefore none of the properties which need an area will
          work, this includes border, padding, space-start and -end and
          background.

          > How can i center a <fo:table>

          That's a FAQ:
          http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#fo-center-table-horizon