Re: default-space="strip" indent-result="yes" not working..why ???

  • Laurent
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
      STOP SENDING YOUR MESSAGES TO ME PERSONAL !!!

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "sguy_chennai" <sguy_chennai@y...>
      wrote:
      > <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
      > xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">
      >
      > when i use the above it is working.....
      >
      > when i use the below it is not working...it says Error..

      > xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format" result-ns="fo" indent-
      > result="yes" default-space="strip" indent-result="yes">
      >
      > i want to use 2 attributes...why it says error..
      >

      > default-space="strip"
      > indent-result="yes"
      >

      > is ther is any way to implement this...
    • sguy_chennai
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
        Thanks a lot...it is working fine....Really thanks for your kind help
        for myself...i will like to answers all questions to this group
        whichever i know....

        Once again ..thanks

        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@h...>
        wrote:
        > sguy_chennai wrote:
        >
        > <snip/>
        >

        > > when i use the below it is not working...it says Error..
        > >

        > > <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
        > > xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format" result-ns="fo"
        indent-
        > > result="yes" default-space="strip" indent-result="yes">
        >
        > you cannot place indent-result and default-space onto the
        stylesheet
        > element. Instead place the following elements just below the
        stylesheet
        > element:
        >
        > <xsl:output indent="yes"/>
        > <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>
        >

        > > i want to use 2 attributes...why it says error..
        >
        > it is always helpful to know the precise error message
        >
        > Chris
      • sguy_chennai
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
          Yes..thanks..i am wrong in declaration..

          --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@y...> wrote:
          > sguy_chennai wrote:
          > > <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
          > > xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format" result-ns="fo"
          indent-
          > > result="yes" default-space="strip" indent-result="yes">
          > >
          > > i want to use 2 attributes...why it says error..
          >
          > The xsl:stylesheet element doesn't have the attributes result-ns,
          > result, default-space or indent-result. Have a look at the spec
          > http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt
          > for allowed attributes.
          >
          > J.Pietschmann
        • sguy_chennai
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
            i am sorry for the inconvenience i made to all by sending mail to
            their yahoo id..

            as i am beginner and also i need some questions to be clarified
            urgently...i send mails to yahoo ids.

            sorry....here after you won't receieve any personal mails...

            in case of urgent...please forgive me and try to solve and answer...