Re: [XSL-FO] xrefs

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Norma Yeazell wrote:
      > I'm trying to get my xrefs to work properly, maybe I'm going about this
      > the wrong way, can anyone help?

      What does this mean? Do you get errors? Which errors? Is
      a PDF generated?

      > internal-destination="{@xrefid <BLOCKED::mailto:{@xrefid> }">
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is not a valid XPath expression, as it should be.

      > <xsl:text>Fig. </xsl:text>
      > <xsl:number count="figure" level="any" from="mainfunc" format="1

      It's hard to decide whether this is correct without having a look
      at the complete input. The spec says
      "If the 'from' attribute is specified, then only nodes after the first
      node before the current node that match the from pattern are
      considered."
      Maybe there is no mainfunc element starting before the xref element in
      question?

      > <xsl:template match="graphic">
      > <fo:wrapper keep-together.within-page="always">
      > <fo:external-graphic src="{@boardno}"/
      > <BLOCKED::mailto:{@boardno}"/> >
      Uh, another XML syntax error. Is this your mail client going berserk or
      what?

      J.Pietschmann
    • Norma Yeazell
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        Sorry for some reason my email added some garbage
        <BLOCKED::mailto:{@xrefid> and <BLOCKED::mailto:{@boardno} this part is
        not in my template.

        > I'm trying to get my xrefs to work properly, maybe I'm going about
        > this the wrong way, can anyone help?

        What does this mean? Do you get errors? Which errors? Is a PDF
        generated?

        > internal-destination="{@xrefid <BLOCKED::mailto:{@xrefid> }">
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        This is not a valid XPath expression, as it should be.

        > <xsl:text>Fig. </xsl:text>
        > <xsl:number count="figure" level="any" from="mainfunc"
        > format="1

        It's hard to decide whether this is correct without having a look at the
        complete input. The spec says
        "If the 'from' attribute is specified, then only nodes after the
        first
        node before the current node that match the from pattern are
        considered."
        Maybe there is no mainfunc element starting before the xref element in
        question?

        > <xsl:template match="graphic">
        > <fo:wrapper keep-together.within-page="always">
        > <fo:external-graphic src="{@boardno}"/
        > <BLOCKED::mailto:{@boardno}"/> >
        Uh, another XML syntax error. Is this your mail client going berserk or
        what?

        J.Pietschmann

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Confidentiality Notice
        The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil & Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.