RE: [XSL-FO] setting image as Background with alignment in center not working..help

  • guyin chennai
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Thanks a lot anyhow..

      i tried the below..it will not work with apache fop 0.25

      my new doubt pls help me

      Explanation
      1) i am having a table row which has 3 cells
      each cell may have block accoreding to the xsl:for-each elements selected..below is my
      selection
      2) example..
      cell 1 cell 2 cell 3
      a1 b1 c1
      a2 b2
      a3 b3 c2

      in the cell one i having getting 3 elements ..i the cell 2 i am getting 3 elements.
      in the cell3 i am getting 2 elements
      if i got 4 elements in cell2 ..i have to display the cell3 - c2 element in the same order
      of the fourth element like below
      cell 1 cell 2 cell 3
      a1 b1 c1
      a2 b2
      a3 b3
      b4 c2
      if the cell 2 has only 3 blocks i have to display like the first one...
      3) and also i need to use empty blocks in some other tables...i used <fo:block/> to force a new line
      but i could not able to achieve that...
      Please Help....

      Victor Vishnyakov <tch_@...> wrote:
      Take a look at: