RE: [XSL-FO] setting image as Background with alignment in center not working..help

  • Victor Vishnyakov
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Take a look at:
      7.7.5 "background-position-horizontal"
      7.7.6 "background-position-vertical"

      Regards,
      Victor Vishnyakov

      -----Original Message-----
      From: sguy_chennai [mailto:sguy_chennai@...]
      Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 6:12 AM
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XSL-FO] setting image as Background with alignment in center
      not working..help

      Explanation :

      i need to set a image as background and also it should be
      dispalyed in the center.i am using apache fop 0.25

      Problem :

      i am using apache fop 0.25 and i used the below to set a gif as
      background and alignment to be center...

      <fo:block background-image="c:\sample.gif" background-repeat="no-
      repeat" text-align="center" display-align="center">

      i tried with all the possiblities of setting image as background in
      the center...

      please tell me solution how to make or set image as background and
      also to be displayed in the center at the back of the data.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • guyin chennai
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        Thanks a lot anyhow..

        i tried the below..it will not work with apache fop 0.25

        my new doubt pls help me

        Explanation
        1) i am having a table row which has 3 cells
        each cell may have block accoreding to the xsl:for-each elements selected..below is my
        selection
        2) example..
        cell 1 cell 2 cell 3
        a1 b1 c1
        a2 b2
        a3 b3 c2

        in the cell one i having getting 3 elements ..i the cell 2 i am getting 3 elements.
        in the cell3 i am getting 2 elements
        if i got 4 elements in cell2 ..i have to display the cell3 - c2 element in the same order
        of the fourth element like below
        cell 1 cell 2 cell 3
        a1 b1 c1
        a2 b2
        a3 b3
        b4 c2
        if the cell 2 has only 3 blocks i have to display like the first one...
        3) and also i need to use empty blocks in some other tables...i used <fo:block/> to force a new line
        but i could not able to achieve that...
        Please Help....

        Victor Vishnyakov <tch_@...> wrote:
        Take a look at:
        7.7.5 "background-position-horizontal"
        7.7.6 "background-position-vertical"

        Regards,
        Victor Vishnyakov

        i need to set a image as background and also it should be
        dispalyed in the center.i am using apache fop 0.25

        Problem :

        i am using apache fop 0.25 and i used the below to set a gif as
        background and alignment to be center...

        <fo:block background-image="c:\sample.gif" background-repeat="no-
        repeat" text-align="center" display-align="center">

        i tried with all the possiblities of setting image as background in
        the center...

        please tell me solution how to make or set image as background and
        also to be displayed in the center at the back of the data.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.