problem could not able to answer by myself and others ....please answer

  • sguy_chennai
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003
      Explanation :

      1) my xml is perfect and there is no problem in my xml. i have
      checked it
      2) i get all the outputs correctly expect the last 3 lines when i get
      from some query
      3) there is no mistake in the xml and in the xsl query
      4) so i planned to print the white space more visibile for better
      debugging? using
      <xsl:value-of select="translate(.,' ','→↓')"/>
      it produces the below output

      # # main first over
      last # #
      # # main second over
      last # #
      # # main thid over
      last # #

      Expected Output :
      main first over last
      main second over last
      main thid over last

      please send me the solution ..this was tried by many persons...but
      failed.