Re: [XSL-FO] tow rows of different tables together on one page in FOP

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
      inderbir_ruby wrote:
      > I using FOP to generate pdf.Data is table A is populted dynamically
      > and can span across pages.
      > I want the row to in Table B to appear together with row in Table A
      > in one page.
      > I tried keep-together=always but i think these things work if rows
      > are of same table.
      >
      > So my problem is how to keep rows in diff tables in one page.

      There are two approaches:
      1. Put the data into one table. Because your column widths are the same
      for both tables, this should be easy. Any text or space between the
      original tables acn be put into an additional row with a cell spanning
      all columns.
      2. Put the tables into a blind table. See
      http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#keep-with

      J.Pietschmann