Re: Using FOP_0.14 in a servlet

  • shrestha@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2001
      I have found out the answer!

      XMLReader parser=(XMLReader)Class.forName
      ("org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser").newInstance();
      parser.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/namespace-prefixes",
      true);

      This also means I cannot use James Clarks XP.
      This line is also needed:
      driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping");

      Anyway, the output is not at all like the one I get from the latest
      version of FOP. I will have to insist that my ISP update his library!

      Thanks
      Roshan

      --- In XSL-FO@y..., shrestha@y... wrote:
      > My ISP, unfortunately, still has FOP_0.14. I have been using
      > FOP_0.18 to develop my servlet application, and it runs fine, using
      > these command:
      > InputSource source;
      > ByteArrayOutputStream foOut;
      > org.apache.fop.apps.Driver driver = new