Re: [XSL-FO] Footer Problem

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2003
      sguy_chennai wrote:
      > <fo:simple-page-master master-name="first" page-width="210mm" page-
      > height="297mm" margin-top="10mm" margin-bottom="10mm" margin-
      > right="3mm" margin-left="3mm">
      > <fo:region-body margin-top="5mm"/>
      > <fo:region-before extent="5mm"/>
      > <fo:region-after extent="5mm"/>
      > </fo:simple-page-master>
      >
      > my footer is not coming...Nothing is Displayed ..it says
      > [WARNING] Some static content could not fit in the area.

      This means exacly what it says: some static content could not
      fit the area. With only the code snippets at hand, it is impossible
      to know which content caused the problem.
      You could try to increase the extent of the region-before and
      region-after. Note also that your body reagion and after region
      overlap, you have to spefify a margin-bottom for the body region
      in order to avoid this.

      J.Pietschmann