Re: [XSL-FO] keep-with-next

  • Nick Ridout
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2001
      I don't know about FOP 0.17 but in FOP 0.18.1-DEV, keep-with-next is
      documented (see docs\html-docs\implemented.html) as "broken". I see no
      mention of keep-with-previous so presumably it's not implemented. I looked
      after they failed to work for me also.

      Nick Ridout

      "Falk"
      <falk.maechtig@...3.s To: <XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com>
      iemens.de> cc:
      Subject: [XSL-FO] keep-with-next
      06/19/01 05:56 AM
      Please respond to XSL-FO

      Hello,
      I'm using FOP 0.17
      <fo:block keep-with-next="always">
      text
      <xsl:value-of select="@DESIGNATION"/>
      </fo:block>

      <fo:block keep-with-previous="always">
      text
      <xsl:value-of select="@VAR"/>
      </fo:block>
      By using keep-with-next the 2 blocks should keep together that means both
      blocks should be moved to the
      But it does not work. The 2 blocks are split.
      What can I do ?

      Thanks a lot !
      Falk