TOC link positioning problem.

  • nilendu_b
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      I am creating reports. Certain headers are repeated in the reports.
      In the TOC,links have been given for the particular sections of the
      report. When I click the link in the TOC it reaches the section but
      the header of that pages are not visible directly. We have to scroll
      up to see the headers.

      I want that when we click on the TOC link it should show from the top
      of the page containing the link. I have tried to use block container
      which contains the section ids.

      Can anyone help please.

      Thanks in advance.
      Nilendu