content overflow in a table-cell or block-container

  • Roel Dormits
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      Hello,

      I get this message when I render with XEP 3.2:
      {?content overflow in a table-cell or block-container}

      When I render with FOP 0.20.5 I don't get this message and the PDF
      looks better.

      I know that there are differences (a lot) between those two products,
      maybe someone who knows this problem can help me. I think that XEP
      maybe needs a parameter that is default in FOP? But I can't find
      which parameter.

      With regards,

      Roel Dormits