keep-with-next

  • Falk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2001
      Hello,
      I'm using FOP 0.17
      <fo:block keep-with-next="always">
          text
       <xsl:value-of select="@DESIGNATION"/>
      </fo:block>

      <fo:block keep-with-previous="always">
         text
       <xsl:value-of select="@VAR"/>
      </fo:block>
      By using keep-with-next the 2 blocks should keep together that means both blocks should be moved to the
      But it does not work. The 2 blocks are split.
      What can I do ?

      Thanks a lot !
      Falk

    • Alicja Gacka
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2001
        Falk schrieb:

        > Hello,I'm using FOP 0.17
        > <fo:block keep-with-next="always">
        > text
        > <xsl:value-of select="@DESIGNATION"/>
        > </fo:block>
        >
        > <fo:block keep-with-previous="always">
        > text
        > <xsl:value-of select="@VAR"/>
        > </fo:block>By using keep-with-next the 2 blocks should keep together
        > that means both blocks should be moved to thenext page if there is not
        > enough space on one page.But it does not work. The 2 blocks are
        > split.What can I do ?
        > Thanks a lot !
        > Falk
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [Click for Details]
        Click for Details

        Hi!
        you can use keep-with-next by the table-row only, keep-with-previous is
        not supported by fob as i know this.

        --
        With best regards
        -----------------------

        Alicja Gacka
        E-Mail: Alicja.Gacka@...

        c.a.r.u.s. Information Technology AG
        Bornbarch 9
        22848 Norderstedt
        Deutschland
        Tel: 040/51435-0
        Fax: 040/51435-111
        www.carus.de
      • Nick Ridout
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2001
          I don't know about FOP 0.17 but in FOP 0.18.1-DEV, keep-with-next is
          documented (see docs\html-docs\implemented.html) as "broken". I see no
          mention of keep-with-previous so presumably it's not implemented. I looked
          after they failed to work for me also.

          Nick Ridout

          "Falk"
          <falk.maechtig@...3.s To: <XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com>