Re: [XSL-FO] problem to use fo:external-graphic on fop

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003
      juneshi1 wrote:
      > [ERROR] Error in content-width property value '75%':
      > org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
      > [ERROR] Error in content-height property value '75%':
      > org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
      >

      > Dos anyone know how to solve this problem? It seems fop doesn't
      > support <fo:external-grpahic src="..." content-width="75%" content-
      > height="75%"/>.

      Content-width and content-height are not implemented and don't work.
      Use width and height instead.

      J.Pietschmann
    • June Shi
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003
        Thanks, J.Pietschmann.

        It works.:-) By the way, "height" doesn't work. Actually I only need set up "width" to 75%. FOP will automatically calculate "height" to 75%.

        Any way, Thanks for your help.:-)

        June

        "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@...> wrote:
        juneshi1 wrote:
        > [ERROR] Error in content-width property value '75%':
        > org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
        > [ERROR] Error in content-height property value '75%':
        > org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
        >

        > Dos anyone know how to solve this problem? It seems fop doesn't
        > support <fo:external-grpahic src="..." content-width="75%" content-
        > height="75%"/>.

        Content-width and content-height are not implemented and don't work.
        Use width and height instead.

        J.Pietschmann

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • J.Pietschmann
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003
          June Shi wrote:
          > It works.:-) By the way, "height" doesn't work. Actually I only need set up
          > "width" to 75%. FOP will automatically calculate "height" to 75%.

          Height works too, but you don't notice if you give height in percent
          because the parent area usually has variable heigth too.

          J.Pietschmann