RE: [XSL-FO] Re: Table Cells Split

  • Stefan Heineke
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
      I am using

      <fo:table-row keep-together='always'>

      with FOP 0.20.5 and it does what you intended. Although, I am putting
      the whole table into a single row (as nested table) because I want to
      avoid the table to break over pages. But basically, this works.

      Stefan Heineke
      Applied Predictive Technologies

      ***This electronic message transmission contains information from Applied
      Predictive Technologies, Inc. (APT) which may be confidential or privileged.
      The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity
      named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
      disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
      is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
      please destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email
      immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
      that do not relate to the official business of APT shall be understood as
      neither given nor endorsed by it.***

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
        >Hey guys, thanks for the help, I have finally figured it out and got
        >it to work. I just checked the documentation for FOP and it indicated
        >that it does support the keep-together property. The syntax though is

        I guess FOP just doesn't support the extended properties of keep-together
        (i.e. within-line, within-page, etc.). I didn't realize there was limited
        support for this now, as I haven't used FOP in ages.

        -RG