Re: [XSL-FO] Table Cells Split

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
      hoenis wrote:

      > Hi everybody, I am a long-time listener, but a first-time caller.
      > Using fo I created a table that consists of a variable number of rows
      > (I have no control over the exact size of the table or the text
      > contained within it). When the table flows over to another page it
      > will split the cells between the two pages. I want to ensure that the
      > cells never split and that any row that would force a split is
      > rendered completely on the next page. Is there an easy way to do this?

      Try a keep-toghether="true" on the table rows (check spelling/value
      against the spec or a book).

      J.Pietschmann
    • Roland Neilands
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
        > > I want to ensure that the
        > > cells never split and that any row that would force a split is
        > > rendered completely on the next page. Is there an easy way to do this?
        >
        > Try a keep-toghether="true" on the table rows (check spelling/value
        > against the spec or a book).

        This works fine in FOP:
        <fo:table-row keep-together="always">

        Cheers,
        Roland
      • hoenis
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
          Hey guys, thanks for the help, I have finally figured it out and got
          it to work. I just checked the documentation for FOP and it indicated
          that it does support the keep-together property. The syntax though is