Re: [XSL-FO] XPath

  • Joshua Kimmel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
      Thanks for the info.  I'll check them out.

      Josh

      G. Ken Holman wrote:
      At 01/06/11 12:29 -0400, Joshua Kimmel wrote:
      This is an xpath/xslt question and so inappropriate for this mailing
      list. Does anyone know of any xpath mailing list, or does anybody have
      some experience with xpath that might be willing to help me work through
      a problem?

      XSLT and XPath questions would perhaps be better posted to the following list:

      There are a number of subscribers who would enthusiastically respond to
      such questions.

      There is also an *excellent* FAQ at:

      http://www.dpawson.co.uk

      I hope this helps.

      Web site: XSL/XML/DSSSL/SGML/OmniMark services, training, products..<