Problem with acrobat 6

  • abhaya_r
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hi

      I have created an application using cocoon to generate PDF that
      works fine when used with Acrobat 5x.

      However, when a client having Adobe Acrobat ver.6 tries to access
      the pdf (via the xml) file, there is an error. Anyone have any
      ideas?

      cheers,
      Abhaya
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        >From: "abhaya_r" <abhaya_r@...>
        >
        >Hi
        >
        >I have created an application using cocoon to generate PDF that
        >works fine when used with Acrobat 5x.
        >
        >However, when a client having Adobe Acrobat ver.6 tries to access
        >the pdf (via the xml) file, there is an error. Anyone have any
        >ideas?

        It is difficult to help you without knowing what the error is.