table-cell dosent wrap

  • aananth_s
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003

      I have a table with 2 columns(40% and 60%).
      In a row, if the text in the left column dosent fit within the width,
      then the text wraps but the right columns get automatically added with
      a empty row.how do i prevent this?i have set the wrap-option property
      to wrap.Is there something else i need to do?

      TIA
      aananth
    • Mike Trotman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        I can't picture what you are describing.
        (unless it is behaviour associated with 'empty-cells' - e.g. FOP does
        not support empty-cells behaviour yet)

        Can you post a text diagram (+ a simple FO file)?

        aananth_s wrote:

        >Hi,
        >
        > I have a table with 2 columns(40% and 60%).
        >In a row, if the text in the left column dosent fit within the width,
        >then the text wraps but the right columns get automatically added with
        >a empty row.how do i prevent this?i have set the wrap-option property
        >to wrap.Is there something else i need to do?
        >
        >TIA
        >aananth

        Datalucid Limited
        8 Eileen Road