RE: [XSL-FO] [ADMIN] Membership now moderated again

  • W. Hugh Chatfield I.S.P.
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
      If that's what it take to stop the inhabitants of "Night of the Brain Dead"
      ... then so be it. Thanks....Hugh
      W. Hugh Chatfield I.S.P.
      CyberSpace Industries 2000 Inc.
      XML Consulting & Training
      http://www.urbanmarket.com/csi2000
      Visit Historic Perth Ontario: http://www.all-about-perth.com

      Check out our Smart Capital Initiatives at:
      http://ato.smartcapital.ca/xml
      http://ato.smartcapital.ca/perth

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
        I very well agree with Andrew. That would be very good
        thing to do ...

        --- "W. Hugh Chatfield I.S.P."