XPath

  • Joshua Kimmel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
      This is an xpath/xslt question and so inappropriate for this mailing
      list. Does anyone know of any xpath mailing list, or does anybody have
      some experience with xpath that might be willing to help me work through
      a problem?

      Thanks,

      Josh Kimmel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
        At 01/06/11 12:29 -0400, Joshua Kimmel wrote:
        >This is an xpath/xslt question and so inappropriate for this mailing
        >list. Does anyone know of any xpath mailing list, or does anybody have
        >some experience with xpath that might be willing to help me work through
        >a problem?

        XSLT and XPath questions would perhaps be better posted to the following list:

        There are a number of subscribers who would enthusiastically respond to
        such questions.

        There is also an *excellent* FAQ at:

        http://www.dpawson.co.uk

        I hope this helps.

        Web site: XSL/XML/DSSSL/SGML/OmniMark services, training, products.
        Book: Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath ISBN 1-894049-06-3
        Article: What is XSLT? http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/08/holman/index.html
        Next public instructor-led training: 2001-06-18,06-21,08-12,08-13,09-19

        Training Blitz: 3-days XSLT/XPath, 2-days XSLFO in Ottawa 2001-06-18/22
      • Joshua Kimmel