Re: Dual Column To Single Column question

  • gjlloyd
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 29, 2003
      thanks for the input, thats what i was afraid of. yes, i am using a
      stylesheet, but it is being generated via a WYSIWYG editor (altova's
      tools) which create rather nasty stylesheets. I might just have to
      bite the bullet and manually change the stylesheet.

      thanks again.

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Bowditch" <bowditch_chris@h...>