RE: [XSL-FO] The print industry, clueless?

  • Virgil Reality
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2003
      Vinny

      Certainly once you have generated the PDF file, a lot of film/print houses
      are
      now set up to deal with PDF production. You could produce your data to
      multiple PDFs if that is what you are trying to do?

      Getting a print house to generate PDFs from your data, now that is an
      interesting application, that considering the PDF usage making them
      at the print house would appeal.

      An extension to this might be merging different pics into each brochure
      as further customisation for your list?

      Virgil...