RE: [XSL-FO] Table-cell with 2 elements

  • June Shi
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2003
      Try the following,

      <xsl:template match="pnr">
      <fo:table-cell column-number="5">
      <fo:block>
      <xsl:value-of select="."/><xsl:text> </xsl:text>
      <xsl:value-of select="../nsn/@nsn"/>
      </fo:block>
      </fo:table-cell>
      </xsl:template>

      Norma Yeazell <nyeazell@...> wrote:
      <pnr> is not the parent of <nsn> here is a snip of my xml from top to just
      past nsn

      <dmodule>
      <idstatus>
      <dmaddres>
      <dmc>
      <avee>
      <modelic>LIGHTINGXXAAA</modelic>
      <sdc>AAA</sdc>
      <chapnum>DA3</chapnum>
      <section>2</section>
      <subsect>0</subsect>
      <subject>00</subject>
      <discode>00</discode>
      <discodev>00</discodev>
      <incode>941</incode>
      <incodev>A</incodev>
      <itemloc>A</itemloc>
      </avee>
      </dmc>
      <dmtitle>
      <techname>Lighting</techname>
      <infoname>Illustrated Parts Data</infoname>
      </dmtitle>
      <issno issno="1" type="new"/>
      <issdate year="2003" month="1" day="9"/></dmaddres>
      <status>
      <security class="1"/>
      <rpc>TPSMG</rpc>
      <orig>TPSMG</orig>
      <applic></applic>
      <qa>
      <unverif/></qa>
      </status>
      </idstatus>
      <content>
      <refs>
      <norefs/></refs>
      <ipc>
      <figure>
      <title>Lighting</title>
      <sheet sheetno="1" total="2"/>
      <graphic boardno="SkullCross.jpg"></graphic>
      <sheet sheetno="2" total="2"/>
      <graphic boardno="Static.jpg"></graphic>
      </figure>
      <csn csn="D1-41-00-A1-000" ind="1" item="001">
      <isn isn="00A">
      <qna>1</qna>
      <mfc>Manufact-1</mfc>
      <pnr>LiRUs-L1</pnr>